Print + Online Subscription
Included in your print + online subscription:
- 12 issues in print – Priority Mail
- Two detailed instrument posters a year – Includes measurements and thickness maps (posters usually retail at £19.95 each)
- The Strad Directory: the essential annual guide for the string music industry, with global listings for businesses, artisans and organisations (usually retails at £19.95)
- No need to wait – start reading today, with a digital edition of each new issue available on The Strad website
- Dedicated sections for players, teachers and luthiers
- Digital issues back to January 2010, giving you access to a wealth of archived content
- Unlimited access to premium online content
- Special supplements, in print and online, including Accessories, String Courses and Degrees
- Access from anywhere on your devices
The Strad is the world’s most authoritative and influential string music magazine, read by makers, musicians and teachers since 1890. It brings you interviews with star string players, in-depth articles examining instruments by master makers, reports on the latest advances in instrument research and technology, Masterclass sheet music, news, comment and analysis from the string music world and more.
To see our online-only options click here.